Xiaomi Mi Band 6 Activity Tracker High-Res 1.56″ AMOLED Screen, SpO2 Monitor, 30 Sports Modes, 24HR Heart Rate and Sleep Monitor Smart Watch
- 1.56” AMOLED color screen, the screen is 50% larger than MI Band 5 (1.1”).
- Blood Oxygen Monitor: The bracelet supports blood oxygen test. Track your oxygen saturation levels in the bloodstream.
- Health Monitor Automatically monitor and record your heart rate, blood pressure and blood oxygen data. Let you know your health condition at any time and anywhere.
- Sleep Monitor Automatically record your sleep duration to analyze your sleep quality. Help you adjust your rest time for a better sleep quality.
- Multiple Sports Modes Support 30 kinds of sports modes, such as running, cycling, basketball and so on, meeting your different exercise needs.
- Smart Reminder Provide synchronous display of message, call or social APP to remind you of important information.
- More Functions Weather forecast, Phone unlock, Weather, Find phone, Remote camera, Sedentary reminder, etc.
- Resolution: 152 x 486 pix
- Bluetooth Version: Bluetooth 5.0
- Battery Capacity: 125mAh
- Memory: 2MB RAM/Flash 32MB
- Charging time: about 1-2H
- Standby time: 14 days
- Strap length: 155-219mm adjustable
- Sensor: PPG biosensor, Six-axis motion sensor
- App: MI Fit APP/Xiaomi Wear APP/Xiaomi Wear Lite(iOS)
- Language: English, Chinese(simplified), Chinese(traditional)
- Compatibility: Android 5.0 and above or iOS 10.0 and above.
- 1 x Xiaomi Mi Smart Band 6
- 1 x Wrist Strap
- 1 x Charging Cable
- 1 x User Manual(CN)
Q. How to set the Language of MI Band to English ?
A.: Mi Fit App supports mute-language, and the APP language is synced with the language of phone. Please search and download the APP “Mi Fit” on Google Play store or App store. Then select the dial language of the bracelet as “English” in the Mi Fit APP’s “settings” function
Q. How to Charge MI Bands ?
A.: You can either connect it to your computer’s USB interface or charge with a mobile phone charger.
Q. How Long Should You Charge the MI Band ?
A.: Charge it for 2-3 hours at least.
Q. Can We Use XIAOMI Band with Any Android Phone ?
A.: Yes. Support multiple phone models to use Mi Band.
Q. How to Connect MI Band 6 With Phone ?
A.: Turn Bluetooth on the phone
Install the Mi Fit app from the Play Store
Launch the app and sign in.
Tap on the add device icon and select Band.(Make sure the band is close to your phone.)