Car Battery Tester KONNWEI KW208 12V 100 to 2000CCA Cranking Charging Circut Tester Battery Analyzer 12 Volts Battery Tools
KONNWEI KW208 12V car battery tester is able to effectively analyze and read important car data such as voltage, internal resistance, cold cranking amp and AH capacity, battery health, and charge status. It provides accurate results, and calculates the cold cranking capability of the battery and the aging extent, allowing for a quicker, more precise car repairing.
It provides techs or DTYer with a quick, simple, and cost-effective solution to better know the battery’s charging status, checks the battery’s health, and detect faults.
- Multi-Functions： KONNWEI KW208 Battery Tester includes Battery test, Cranking test, and Charging test functions. Mainly targeted to analyze the battery healthy status. It directly detects whether the battery is good or bad, and presents suggested solutions.
- Convenience: No internal batteries are required and get the power directly from the 12V battery. And testing can be done by connecting electrodes.
- Professional： Test standards include most battery standards in the world, CCA, BCI, CA, MCA, JIS, DIN, IEC, EN, SAE
- Efficiency & Safety: Using advanced conductive technology, it can directly display the high accuracy results of vehicle info. Deigned with polarity reverse connection protection. It will not damage the device or affect the car or battery.
- Multi-language Support：8 Languages are available. Available in English, German, French, Dutch, Russian, Spanish, Italian, and Portuguese.
KONNWEI KW208 Functions:
1. Test Result Good, Recharge or Replace
2. Capacity Cold Cranking Amps (CCA), DIN, EN, and IEC information relative to battery rating. Internal resistance value (mΩ) and Life in percentage (%)
3. Cranking system and Charging system
4. Record and re-play battery data.
5. Battery test, cranking test, charging test, and other additional functions.
6. The major battery standards CA,CCA,BCL,MCA,JIS,SAE,EN,DIN and IEC are supported
How to use it?
Step 1. Connect the 12V battery, red clips to the positive pole, and black clips to the negative pole.
Step 2. Battery Test: Firstly select the type of battery to be tested, then the test criteria and the test range, and then you have the results within a few seconds.
Step 3. Cranking Test: After selecting the cranking test function, follow the prompts to start the engine. Test completed.
Step 4. Charging Test: After entering the charging test function, follow the prompt to increase the speed to 2500 RPM for 5 seconds, then press OK. Test completed.
1 x KW208 Battery Tester
1 x Instruction Manual
1 x Safe packing box