FIFINE K669 USB Podcast Condenser Microphone Recording On Laptop, No Need Sound Card Interface and Phantom Power-K669
- Plug and play USB Microphone that connects to your computer or laptop directly via USB port(work with Mac and Windows Vista, XP ),recording your music or podcast effortlessly. (◆◆Not compatible with Xbox and Phones◆◆)
- Solid robust designed body with stabletripod stand will come in handy whenever you are making voiceovers or live-streaming for YouTube.
- A recording microphone with dedicated gain volume knob itself,for louder output and more sensitive,your voice would be heard crispy and clean when using it in gaming , skyping or voice recording.
- PC microphone powered by USB 5v supply,requires no 48v phantom power supply,easy to set up before voice chat,voice overs or streaming podcast.
- USB microphone with cardioid polar pattern for recording,captures your voice clearly and smoothly when the microphone is pointed towards you.
- [Attention]-If the mic suddenly stops working and doesn’t pick up sound after the most recent windows10 update, please go to settings>privacy>microphone and set it to allows apps to access the microphone. ◆◆please check your output selection when your headphones can not hear anything.
|Package Dimensions:||18.5 x 13 x 6.4 cm|
|Equivalent Noise level:||16Dba|
|Max.SPL:||130Db(at 1kHz≤1% T.H.D)|
1*USB Microphone with 5.9 ft USB Cable
1*Metal Tripod Stand
Q:Can I use this for my ps4??
A:Yes, it works with PS4, but not with Xbox.
Q:Does it pick up background noise
A:Yes, any microphone picks up background noise, espeically for those sensitive one. You can isolate most of the noise by keeping environment quiet (use in a closet for perfect result) and turning down the on-body control & input level on computer.
Q:does it record stereo voice?
A:It’s mono microphone, though it only matters when you use it with Mac. For Windows computer, which will split the audio signal into left and right channel automatically, then you won’t have any problem of recording stereo sound. But whatever computer you use, you still can do some easy post-production to make recording stereo.
Q:can this be put onto a boom arm?
A:Yes, any standard boom arm which come with 3/8” Female to 5/8” Male adapter will be compatible. After screwing the adaptor to the mic mount, then you can install it on boom arm.
Q:What latency can I get with it with an on board audio card?
A:When you do some monitoring through the headphone jack of computer, I’m afraid that the worest delay would be around 300-500 ms.