Anker 10 Port 60W Data Hub Ports with 7 USB 3.0 Ports and 3 PowerIQ Charging Ports for iPhone, for iPad, for Galaxy, Mobile HDDetc
- The Anker Advantage: Join the 50 million+ powered by our leading technology.
- Ultra Fast: 7 ports offer high-speed data transfer of up to 5Gbps. Get synced up in no time.
- Advanced Charging Technology: 3 ports equipped with Anker-exclusive PowerIQ deliver the fastest possible charge of up to 2.1 amps per port.
- Compact Power: 60W packed into a device the size of a pen case. Simultaneously charge multiple devices while conserving space.
- What You Get: Anker 60W 10-Port USB 3.0 Data Hub, 12V / 5A AC power adapter, 2.6ft. USB 3.0 cable, welcome guide, our worry-free 18-month warranty and friendly customer service.
10-Port USB Hub
The Massive High-Speed Charging Data Hub
From ANKER, the Choice of 50 Million+ Happy Users
99% Positive Feedback
Transmit data via USB at up to 5Gbps, fast enough to transfer a high-definition movie in seconds—no more wait times when sending and receiving important files.
3 PowerIQ ports detect your device’s charging protocols to deliver the optimum charge at speeds up to 2.1 amps per port or 10 amps overall.
Only about the size of a pen case, this compact yet powerful data and charging hub won’t clutter your workspace. A 12V / 5A AC power adapter ensures ports are fully operational at all times.
At Anker, we believe in our products. That’s why we back them all with an 18-month warranty and provide friendly, easy-to-reach support.
Standard: USB 3.0
Plug Standard: EU
Model Number: A7515
Interface Type: USB 3.0
Brand Name: ANKER
Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP
Max OSx 10.6-10.12 or later
Linux 2.6.14 or Later
2.4 GHz wireless devices, MIDI devices and some USB 3.0 devices may not be supported. Try using the host port or a USB 2.0 connection.
The non-charging ports are intended for data transfer only. They provide insufficient power output for charging.
Ensure that the adapter is connected before using this hub.
Use official or certified third-party cables only. Do not use cables that have frayed, broken, or have exposed wiring. Data Port Output Current:5Gbps|Charging Port Output Current:2.1A