Xiaomi Redmi Buds 4 Pro Review
Looking for some wireless earbuds that’ll keep you comfortable and able to enjoy your music? Look no further than the Xiaomi Redmi Buds 4 Pro.
This set of earbuds has a noise-canceling feature that lets you drown out the world around you, so you can focus on your favorite tunes. It also has an IPX4 rating, so it can handle being submerged in water without damage.
You’ll be able to listen to music for up to three hours on a single charge, so if you’re in need of something that can last all day long, this is the perfect option for you. The earbuds are also lightweight and come with three pairs of ear tips so that you can customize your experience according to your needs and preferences.
- Bluetooth 5.3
- 9-36 hours of playback (ANC OFF)
- 59ms game low latency
- 43dB intelligent noise canceling
- Dual device smart connection
- IP54 waterproof rating
- 43dB deep noise cancellation allows you to enjoy a world with less background noise.
- 3 settings of Light, Balanced and Deep noise cancellation are available for adjustments.
– Light noise cancellation: In relatively quiet environments such as libraries and offices, it lowers surrounding noises, allowing you to enjoy some me-time.
– Balanced noise cancellation: When taking a rest in a coffee shop, it effectively cancels surrounding noises, allowing you to enjoy your quiet afternoon moments.
– Deep noise cancellation: When traveling by metro or airplane, it effectively cancels engine roaring and other vibration noises inside the car/cabin, making your trip quiet and comfortable.
Noise Cancelling & Calling
The Redmi Buds 4 Pro is equipped with a high-performance active noise-canceling feature. When you wear these headphones, you can enjoy a wide range of various noise-canceling modes: 33dB, 35dB, and 43dB. With the help of this technology, you can not only block up to 99.3% of external noises but also optimize the processing of broadband noises such as insect calls and crying. The AI voice algorithm can accurately identify human voices in different environments so that it can keep your conversations private even when you are talking in a noisy environment.
Xiaomi Redmi Buds 4 Pro also has a noise-canceling function. When talking outdoors, it can achieve intelligent anti-wind noise and its microphone is equipped with a metal windscreen to reduce the impact of wind. At the same time, earbuds also added a wind noise reduction algorithm, which can recognize wind noise in 3 seconds and automatically perform noise-canceling processing. In this way, another party can hear a clearer voice when we are talking.
Sound Quality of Xiaomi Redmi Buds 4 Pro
Redmi Buds 4 Pro earbuds use a coaxial dual-action dynamic driver composed of a 10mm aluminum-magnesium alloy diaphragm dynamic + 6mm titanium diaphragm treble dynamic. Effectively expand the overall frequency response range, the treble is clearer and the bass is richer, while Xiaomi Labs also deeply tuned the earphones, so that they have excellent performance in various music styles.
All in all, I considered the Xiaomi Redmi Buds 4 to be a real value-for-money product. It is one of the cheapest truly wireless earphones on the market that brings a ton of features, such as its noise cancellation and good sound quality. The battery life also seems to last long enough, with 20 hours not bad. It is hard to find better alternatives on the market.
Xiaomi redmi bud 4 pro is the best wireless earbuds, noise-canceling earphones, and wireless earbuds. This product is designed to bring you a better listening experience and ensure that you get to enjoy all your favorite music in the best way possible.